Pohick Youth - EYC
- 2015 - 2016 Youth Group Calendar
- EYC Guidelines
The Pohick EYC consists of three youth groups for different ages: 5th & 6th Grades, Junior High, and Senior High. During the school year, regular EYC meetings for Senior and Junior High occur from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM on most Sundays. The 5th and 6th grade meet at the same time, but only on the 1st and 3rd Sundays of the month. All the EYC groups meet from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM the first Sunday of most months for Dinner Night. Holidays and other events sometimes cause this general pattern to be different, so check this page for the upcoming months' calendars!
There are over 40 youth currently active in EYC, and any youth grades 5th-12th is welcome. Pohick's Youth Minister develops the youth programming, recruits volunteers and provides answers to any questions you may have. His name is Rusty Booth, and he can be reached via email at email@example.com or by calling 703-339-6572, ext. 106.
On July 9 - 16, 2016, we'll be heading to Charleston, West Virginia for our summer mission trip. Read about a past mission trip at Patch.com!
Please contact Rusty Booth for more info about EYC or any of our events!
EYC Boundaries and Guidelines
- All youth are to remain with the EYC group at all times during EYC meetings and functions. Youth are not permitted to leave meeting space or grounds during EYC.
- Please refrain from name calling and putdowns during EYC meetings and functions.
- Youth cannot be drivers for offsite EYC functions (youth are permitted to drive to EYC functions).
- Alcohol, smoking and possessing or consuming non-perscription drugs are not permitted at EYC meetings or functions.
- Parents are asked to please be on time to pick up their child/teen from EYC meetings and functions.
- 5th and 6th grade parents are asked to drop off their children at the meeting room for EYC and to come in and pick up their youth at the end of EYC meetings.